ERWIN CENTER USHER APPLICATION INFORMATION
INSTRUCTIONS: BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE APPLICATION, YOU MUST HAVE A UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS ELECTRONIC IDENTITY (UT EID). PLEASE GO TO THIS WEBSITE - HTTPS://IDMANAGER.ITS.UTEXAS.EDU - TO DETERMINE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE OR WILL NEED TO CREATE A UT EID.
Once you have received your UT EID, please complete the form.
Please do not fill out the forms if:
1) You are a full-time University of Texas employee.
2) You are a University of Texas student with a work-study position.
3) You cannot attend an interview session. Dates and time frames are located
on the “Basic Information Form”.
4) You cannot attend usher orientation on Sunday, February 12 from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
5) You are younger than 18 years old.
6) You do not have access to the internet.
PLEASE NOTE: You are applying for a security sensitive position at The University of
Texas at Austin. A criminal background check will be conducted. If your record of
criminal activity on the Employment Application form is found to be false or if there
is a record omitted, you may be permanently barred from all future employment at
The University of Texas at Austin.
Deadline for applications is Friday, January 20 at 5:00 p.m.
You must drop off the application in person (from Tuesday, January 17, 2017 –
Friday, January 20, 2017) and show your government-issued photo ID to an Events
Drop off in person:
Frank Erwin Center Administrative Office
1701 Red River
Austin, Texas 78701
Hours: Monday - Friday
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.